Tuesday 24 March 2009

The view from the Cote d'Azur

This weeks focus is the Cote d'Azur and our area manager Muriel Haveron, who welcomes our clients each season and keeps a careful eye on the properties we feature. Our premiere offering of Cote d'Azur villas is visible on our website, with new properties being regularly added.

Muriel had the following comments to make on her region:


What there is to do:

"Personally, I love swimming especially out of season when its quieter (May, June and September time). I also really enjoy going for a walk and discovering new places to visit, going to a nice restaurant and in winter going skiing. It is wonderful to live in the Côte d'Azur because we are very close to the sea and the mountains, so very quickly you can do different activities and in a short distance be close to the countryside, and to be near larger towns like Nice, Antibes or Cannes."

Muriels favourite food:

"If I had to select one dish I would take a speciality from Nice "Les petits farcies." It is a selection of vegetables : zucchini, tomatoes, onions, pepper and eggplant which is stuffed with meat and herbs; it is delicious."


Muriels favourite villa on the Cote d'Azur :
"...they are all wonderful,but if I have to choose I would have to give you two villas. I would say L'Aube Bleue because of the situation, the garden, the furniture inside the sea view, but because I love old houses, which have soul, I will say as well Villa le Vieux Moulin.

Clients interested in renting a villa on the Cote d'Azur that wish to speak to Muriel directly for an insider knowledge of the local area as well as the villas and what they offer, can do so via our UK office.

No comments: